I'd like to have a brainstorming session on the future of platform graphics capabilities, and how we can
Topics for discussion
- Cairo/Thebes-based rendering core
- Good progress
- Different discussion, tomorrow 3pm
- Exposing graphics capabilities to content
- Future of canvas
- Future XUL work ("XUL2D", "XUL3D")
- SVG, SVG integration with content (discussion after this one)
- Chicken-and-egg problem: what fancy graphics stuff do we want to do, to prioritize how we expose to content?
- Arbitrary scaling (primary) and rotation (secondary) -- needs to be fast!
- .. what else?
- Hardware acceleration?