AMO 5.0.6 Test Plan
Bug list: to verify
* Link me please!
Planned Release date:
* Release is currently scheduled for xxx -- fill me in!
* Stephen Donner (irc:stephend) * Krupa Raj (irc:krupa)
QA Support Level:Level 1
See all our Support levels
QA will cover:
* Accessibility testing-Marco? * Localization testing - (1 day) [May have to involve the Localization community early on]
What is out of scope:
* Developer / Admin tools (won't be reskinned) * Localizer tools (also won't be reskinned) * Any sort of stat testing * Unit Testing * Performance testing (Load, Volume, Stress) * White Box testing * Security testing
Team needs to help cover:
* Ensuring that final designs are correct
Entry and Exit Criteria:
* Entry criteria: ** Mocks/Specs are made available to the QA team ** QA team has access to staging server * Exit Criteria ** No crashing bugs. ** All features under the scope of this release are functional. ** All P0 and P1 bugs are either fixed or deferred. ** All P0/P1 fixes are verified by QA and marked as such in Bugzilla. ** QA has verified that the fixes have not caused major regression.
* Test Plan * Bug reports * Interim status updates
Assumptions and Risk Management:
* Assumptions: ** There is no schedule slippage from development. ** No feature creep. ** QA has the latest specs;QA is always informed of any changes to the project * Risks and their management: ** Need to fill information here