This page contains all of the important details for the Marketplace Submission API.
The goal of the Marketplace Submission API is to:
- provide individual developers with a way to push single apps to the marketplace.
- provide app workshops with a way to push many apps to the marketplace, on behalf of their customers.
- Prod URL: TBD
- Stage URL: TBD
- Code Repo: https://github.com/mozilla/zamboni
- Code: Python / Django
- Dev Team: andym (Marketplace side); zalun (dev ecosystem side)
- IRC Channel: #amo on irc.mozilla.com
- Kickoff meeting, 5/3/2012
Submission API version 1 done on Marketplace side.
- zalun implementing client API in Python
- define necessary API calls and their order of implementation (fwenzel, andym)
- file implementation bugs accordingly (fwenzel)
- implement said API calls (andym)
- document them on MDN (andym + ?)
- implement client API (reference AMO's client API) (zalun)
Target time frame:
- 2 weeks for very simple, initial API
Specs / Useful Links
- andym's brainstorming
- morgamic's brainstorming
Bugs are tracked on AMO's Bugzilla product.