# 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 315 (US/INTL) # 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 315 (US) # irc.mozilla.org #automation for backchannel # Vidyo Room WarpCore
- David Clarke
- Matt Evans
- Bill / Apps : Demo Tomorrow / BrowserID + apps + mobile for board
- David: Integration Testing - Critical Paths
- David: What does the integration checklist look like '
- Aaron: Soup App will be hosted somewhere
- HTML5 Shim
- Native Android Install: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Apps/QA/Native_Install_Android
- BrowserId / Appsync not done
- Soup App needs to be hosted
- Repo moved to github.com/mozilla
- Anant, not main dev anymore, now Harald Kirschner
- Bill hopeful to get a newer build sometime this week, that will hopefully integrate with the app-preview-dv.allizom.org site to start dealing with receipts and Browser ID
- Nov 22nd code complete is completely at risk
- Status on Android
- blocked on access to Store from Soup
- blocked on implementing browserID login with Soup
- blocked on implementing paypal flow on android webkit
- blocked on having android webkit version of Store
- New AMO testability bugs filed:
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=699863 - Sample app that checks receipts
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=699282 - Mock the end part of the Paypal purchase flow
- All information relating to the OWA Extension/Apps/Dashboard - https://wiki.mozilla.org/Apps/QA/OWA_Extension
Working on this week:
- Start testing the extension/apps/Dashboard
- Bugs are being filed under the Web Apps product on Bugzilla
- Help the apps team to test the native app generation feature on multiple platforms
- Bugs have been found and filed in Bugzilla. The issues are known to the apps team after collaborating with them.
- Test Cases Document - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmwBbtTVVjHsdDh2RG1HQ2p5R1pmLUliWDVwS3dPWWc&hl=en_US#gid=1
- Extension/Apps/Dashboard Questions - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmwBbtTVVjHsdGt0Z194Rm5MMGpGYWdzOXk5cVphU2c&hl=en_US#gid=0
- Extension testing against a private instance of AMO ?
- Need to understand positive / negative implications of using.