# 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 315 (US/INTL) # 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 315 (US) # irc.mozilla.org #mozmill for backchannel
Action Items will be tracked in pivotal tracker OpenWebApps Pivotal Tracker Project
Mobile / Not Desktop is the top priority in the testing end of things. We are attempting to deliver a superior mobile experience that works on desktop.
Testing Team: Testers Marlena, Krupa , Henrik , Mohamed, David C
Mobile Marketplace / Fennec
- Paypal Integration
- Disaster Recovery
- Mohamed interface with Henrik
- Mohamed building a build mechanism for the OWA Extension so we are qualifying against a release binary instead of the tree
- Continue to update / track.
Vision is for testing to be seen in the following:
unit tests ----> integration tests -------->end to end tests ------------>exploratory testing
Exploratory testing begins after tests are passing.
- Basic Apps API's Fennec
- Addon Desktop / Prototype
- Firefox Binary Runtime
- List of Apps
- Receipt Token / API client
- BrowserID Integration
Places we ship to:
- AMO version of the OWA API's
- Alpha-version on its own domain
- AMO Marketplace
- Dashboard is hosted in another Domain
Basic Idea is to qualify versions of github. This would need to be used in the marketplace and by dashboard team.
By providing a github release tag we should be able to guarantee that the dashboards will all use that tag, as well as the AMO store.
Selenium 2 Hack Session David Burn's to Deliver Test Framework Henrik Mozmill 2.0 Update Developer / Test Session (Bill) Mohamed Mozmill 2.0 Extension Testing Update