# 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 315 (US/INTL) # 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 315 (US) # irc.mozilla.org #mozmill for backchannel
- David Clarke
- Matt Evans
Action Items will be tracked in pivotal tracker OpenWebApps Pivotal Tracker Project
- Need a mechanism to develope milestones and understand the project and the tasks required as a whole -- Project ScrumPad? Etherpad?
- Suggestion has been brought up where meetings will not take place every week but rather on a needs basis -- The goals of the meeting are to help the QA team get work done faster and provide a point of feedback for work
- Currently, the only way to know when changes are made is to track github
- When developers make changes and need testing to be done, they usually file a bug
- There is still a debate whether to have two distinct marketplaces or a combined marketplace for both add-ons and apps.
- There is currently a way to create apps and upload them and that is being tested by Krupa. Please contact her for more information.