This page contains all of the important details for the x-tag ("Web Components") project.
x-tag dramatically simplifies advanced HTML elements for web apps - like a tabbox, tree, special input, etc. Instead of writing many lines of HTML and JS code, x-tag allows the use of declarative HTML tags such as
<x-map> as if they were "first-class citizens" and part of the HTML core.
- Prod URL: TBD
- Stage URL: TBD
- Dev URL: intro, demo
- Code Repo: Prototype repository on Github
- Code: HTML5/CSS3/JS
- Product Owner: Daniel Buchner
- X-tag Registry https://xtag-registry.vcap.mozillalabs.com/ (beta)
- Dev Team: Arron Schaar (dev), etc.
- IRC Channel: #devecosystem on irc.mozilla.org
- Defining scope of initial component set (dbuc)
- Evangelizing declarative tags to core audiences (dbuc)
- Building out initial components (arron et al.)