< Auto-tools | Automation Development | Meetings
previous meeting | Meetings | next meeting »
# Vidyo: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=PGtLpx3XQGJz # Phone: 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 9654 (US/INTL) # 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 9654 (US) # IRC: irc://irc.mozilla.org:6697/#automation
- Daniela, Otilia, Mario, Andreea, Adrian, Andrei, Rob, Dave, Henrik
- Chair: Andrei
- Notes: Andreea
Last Weeks Action Items
- [CARRY OVER] Anthony: Ensure any Metro tests are suitably tagged with in-testsuite?
- [%name%] %highlight%
- New blockers, any updates?
- %new blockers%
- You can find all blockers here: http://bit.ly/Tph0NY
- Easter holidays?
- Tesruns status: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgbJACdAek5ndEY5cmlFMzRlcnB2aDZWVFJMMk5UdWc#gid=0
- Goals for 13/Q2: https://ateam.etherpad.mozilla.org/autodev-goals13Q2
Gaia UI (Dave)
- Goals progress:
- [rwood] Goal: Write stability/long running/endurance tests and graph their performance over time [ON TRACK]
- [rwood] Developing long-running GaiaUI tests (bug 843083). Provided about_memory DMD debug logs for bug 850803, wrote script to help debug bug 850893. Now working on integrating DMD about_memory logs and datazilla. For a detailed list please see the GaiaUI Stress Test etherpad.
- Two tests remain under review/development for Screen Orientation WebAPI, challenging due to timing issues (thanks for your help Dave)
- Goals progress:
- Goals progress: 7 of 5 done:
- bug 840022 - Test failure "The forward button has been made visible for the 1 page" in testToolbars/testBackForwardButtons.js
- Issue 528 - [fix]
- Issue 435 - [fix]
- Blocked bugs:
- bug 795398 - Mozmill test to check that MD5 hash signatures are no longer accepted - blocked by bug 804952 - Setup virtual host on mozqa.com for Mozmill MD5 hash signatures check
- bug 763159 - Test failure 'secure.mur.at == erle.mur.at ' in testSecurity/testUnknownIssuer.js
- Working on:
- bug 732353 - Disable all Discovery Pane tests due to unpredictable web dependencies
- bug 839996 - Add event to wait for before importing the default bookmarks through importFromURL function
- bug 599290 - Update SoftwareUpdateAPI to support complete relocation to the about dialog
- bug 803489 - Software update tests on Windows 8 fail sometimes due to still running copies of Firefox
- bug 758187 - Write a new mozmill test for checking location sharing
- bug 834163 - Teardown code for /testSearch tests should not exercise ui path which can cause failures like: "Modal dialog has been found and processed"
- bug 708270 - Flash endurance tests expose potential performance degradation regression
- bug 853005 - Update automation script should exit with a non-zero exit code if unable to get update channel
|Bug number||Status||People||Bug Subject|
|bug 489474||Review||Henrik||Write automated tests for user generated video controls|
|bug 800872||Review||Henrik/Dave||Test failure "Window number '1' has been opened" in endurance/testTabbedBrowsing_OpenNewWindow/test1.js|
|bug 758187||Review||Henrik/Dave||Write a new mozmill test for checking location sharing|
|bug 786306||Review||Henrik/Dave||Add more logic to the restart tests to skip following test files if a test is failing|
|bug 838192 [Pull Request]||Review||Henrik/Dave||Add screenshot functionality to assertion module|
|bug 599290||Review||Andreea||Remove node.hasAttributes() code from "lib/localization.js"|
|bug 799149||Feedback||Henrik/Dave||Add mozmill test to ensure that there are no conflicts in context menu access keys|
|bug 839996||Feedback||Marco||Add event to wait for before importing the default bookmarks through importFromURL function|
|bug 599290||Feedback||Henrik/Dave||Update SoftwareUpdateAPI to support complete relocation to the about dialog|
- Progress on Robocop Automation
- Bugs with work in progress:
- bug 820859 - Robocop: Add test for 'Clear Private Data'
- bug 830834 - Robocop: Add test for 'Show Search Suggestions' feature
- bug 846340 - Robocop: Add test for 'Clear Site Settings'
- bug 838596 - Robocop: Add test for 'Master Password' feature
- bug 846296 - Robocop: Add test for 'Add Search Engine' feature
- bug 833832 - Robocop: Add test for Import from Android feature
- Bugs with patches awaiting review:
- bug 820276 - Robocop: Make editBookmark and checkBookmarkEdit methods available to other tests
- New Issues logged on Robocop:
- bug 854328 - Robocop: Add support for WebApp testing using Robocop
- As discussed on IRC with Joel after we have completed the existing function Robocop tests we will focus on debugging the intermittent fails. We are still awaiting a list of bugs to we should look over.
For the personal status please check the weekly status updates:
The meeting notes for this meeting can be read in the following etherpad:
- [NEW] Dave: Email the mailing list about goal status: Gaia UI tests, update testing, new automation rig in MV and documentation
- [NEW] Anthony: Ensure any Metro tests are suitably tagged with in-testsuite?