# When: Every Monday at 8:45am PDT/PST # Vidyo: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=PGtLpx3XQGJz # Phone: 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 9654 (US/INTL) # 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 9654 (US) # IRC: irc://irc.mozilla.org:6697/#automation # IRC logs: http://irclog.gr/#browse/irc.mozilla.org/automation
- Henrik, Dave, Andreea, Andrei, Mario, Rob, Otilia, Adrian, Daniela, Clint, Anthony
- Chair: Andrei
- Notes: Andreea
Last Weeks Action Items
- [NEW] AdrianT: Demo of robocop by May 27th
- [henrik] The old CI cluster has been shutdown, given that all machines are in MPT now
- [henrik] Added support for Firefox Metro in Mozmill
- With the help of Jim we fixed a couple of issues with the metrotestharness executable
- With some modifications Mozmill can successfully drive a Metro test. Work is being tracked on bug 845079
- Lets make some thoughts about necessary APIs and get the first tests implemented
- [dave] Completed a prototype of mozilla.org download download link checking using browsers and network traffic
- [dave] Starting the ball rolling for mozdownload tests!
- [rwood] Gaia-UI endurance tests are running daily on Inari b2g18 v1.0.1, with results being posted to DataZilla. For more information see my Gaia-UI Endurance Tests blog post.
Gaia UI (Dave)
- Fixed various failures for B2G desktop client and created a manifest for running them on public CI
- Datachannel framework patch is still waiting for review from Jesup
- Dependent datachannel leak has been fixed as of Sunday June 2nd
- Goals progress: Mozmill 2.0 releases
- Fixed (last two weeks):
- bug 763159 - Test failure 'secure.mur.at == erle.mur.at ' in testSecurity/testUnknownIssuer.js
- bug 851006 - URL does not load when opening private browsing window
- bug 859241 - Update addons.js and private-browsing.js to enhance the way .close() works
- bug 849780 - Some remote tests are failing due to brokenness of the addons-dev.allizom.org site
- bug 840022 - Test failure "The forward button has been made visible for the 1 page" in testToolbars/testBackForwardButtons.js
- bug 790173 - Test failure 'Timeout exceeded for waitForElement ID: url' in /testSecurity/testSafeBrowsingNotificationBar.js
- bug 862972 - [ja] Failure "'Phishing protection' element has been found - got 'false'" in testSafeBrowsingWarningPages.js::testWarningPages (ja-JP)
- bug 860664 - controller.waitThenClick() does not correctly wait for the element
- bug 860659 - elementslib.Lookup() fails if element in reduceLookup() does not exist yet
- bug 803492 - Enhance the constructor of MozMillController to set focus on the window
- Blocked bugs:
- bug 795398 - Mozmill test to check that MD5 hash signatures are no longer accepted
- Working on:
- bug 791634 - Make waitFor() method available in the assertions module (also for soft assertions)
- bug 799149 - Add mozmill test to ensure that there are no conflicts in context menu access keys.
- bug 860669 - addon.getNode().getAttribute("active") returns undefined in "lib/addons.js"
- bug 871496 - Test failure "secUI.QueryInterface(...).SSLStatus is null" in testSecurity/testSecurityInfoViaMoreInformation.js
- bug 832180 - Test failure "Unexpectedly found element ID: footer-right" in testToolbar/testStopReloadButtons.js
- reopened last week, need to investigate why it started again to fail
- bug 732353 - Disable all Discovery Pane tests due to unpredictable web dependencies
|Bug number||Status||Requestee||Requester||Bug Subject|
|bug 489474||Review||Henrik||Andreea||Write automated tests for user generated video controls|
|bug 800872||Review||Henrik||Andreea||Test failure "Window number '1' has been opened" in endurance/testTabbedBrowsing_OpenNewWindow/test1.js|
|bug 838192 [Pull Request]||Review||Henrik/Dave||Andrei||Add screenshot functionality to assertion module|
|bug 827276||Needinfo||Alex Keybl||Andrei||Test failure 'Check for updates has been completed' in /restartTests/testSoftwareUpdateAutoProxy/test2.js|
|bug 758187||Review||Henrik/Dave||Andreea||Write a new mozmill test for checking location sharing|
|bug 786306||Review||Henrik||Mario||Restart tests logic|
- Progress on Robocop Automation
- Bugs with work in progress:
- bug 820859 - Robocop: Add test for 'Clear Private Data'
- bug 830834 - Robocop: Add test for 'Show Search Suggestions' feature
- bug 846340 - Robocop: Add test for 'Clear Site Settings'
- bug 836341 - Robocop: Add test for "Clear download history"
- bug 878587 - Intermittent testMasterPassword | Exception caught - junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Click can not be completed!
- bug 878589 - Intermittent testMasterPassword | Checking if the password is enabled - The password is enabled
- bug 877659 - Robocop: Find a way to check if the vkb is opened and close it without using a BACK action
- bug 878767 - Robocop: Investigating if Nested Frame can be scrolled in Mobile Firefox
- Bugs recently integrated:
For the personal status please check the weekly status updates:
The meeting notes for this meeting can be read in the following etherpad: