# When: Every Monday at 8:45am PDT/PST # Vidyo: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=PGtLpx3XQGJz # Phone: 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 9654 (US/INTL) # 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 9654 (US) # IRC: irc://irc.mozilla.org:6697/#automation # IRC logs: http://irclog.gr/#browse/irc.mozilla.org/automation
- Chair: Andrei
- Notes: Mario
Last Weeks Action Items
- [DONE] [Team] Make sure to read Cosmin's proposal and try to give some feedback
- [DONE] [Henrik] Follow with QA to get the production ice upgraded for memory investigation
- [NEW] [Andrei] Check Mozmill Automation how Mercurial returns the exit code for all platforms in case 'hg pull' fails (see github mozmill-ci issue under blockers)
- [NEW] [Otilia] Come back as early as possible with the timeframe for the 2 weeks of SV only leading the automation efforts for QA
- [NEW] [Andrei] Check connection of Metro tests with Moztrap, find the tests we are working on, and make a link if there is any.
- [DONE] [Andrei/Cosmin] Check to make a Jenkins instance working locally. I'm thinking to use one box as a Jenkins master full-time
- Waiting approval from IT in order to leave it running over night.
- [NEW] [Andrei] Check mozmill-dashboard update for metrotests
- [NEW] [Rob] Update for AWSY (areweslimyet) for meeting template
- [Dave] Released gaiatest 0.19, b2gpopulate 0.11, and b2gperf 0.12 to resolve leaks in performance tests
- [Andrei] Australis will be merged with Nightly today. Tracking status in https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=874341
- [Andrei] Plan for updating mozmill-tests to the new application based folder structure https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=927397
- updating production Jenkins to use mozmill-automation 220.127.116.11 on Monday
- block mozmill-tests (default) on Tuesday so we can update the patch for the folder restructure and do a final testing on Tuesday
- push the mozmill-tests restructure on Wednesday
- backport the mozmill-tests restructure on Friday
- New blockers, any updates?
- Cannot delete workspace problem on Windows: https://github.com/mozilla/mozmill-ci/issues/358
- https://github.com/mozilla/mozmill-ci/issues/356: Intermittent testrun failures: "abort: unknown revision 'mozilla'!"
- Jenkins is still crashing way too often due to OOM: https://github.com/mozilla/mozmill-ci/issues/314
- Bug 935571 - Increase the memory of mm-ci-master.qa.scl3.mozilla.com to 8GB
- Bug 938073 - Aborted testruns on OS X 10.9 nodes after hanging
- You can find all blockers here: http://bit.ly/Tph0NY
- We are getting closer to have all addon manager related bugs fixed. There is probably the refactoring left for now (see bug 934642
Eideticker CI (Dave)
- Goals progress:
Games Benchmarking (Rob, Joel, BC)
- Goals progress:
- Goals progress:
- Checking it's all fine on 18.104.22.168, working on finishing the scripts for 2.0 automation.
- Restructure patch is updated
- Resolved Fixed:
- [mozmill-automation] Update automation script to re-raise exceptions in order to have a non-zero exit code
- bug 929933 - Create a new HTML5 page with an audio/video file and player controls
- Working on:
- bug 880417 - Create user interface shared module for metro
- bug 938029 - Test failure "Java(TM) Platform SE 7 U45 state is Enabled in about:plugins - got 'false'" in testAddons/testPluginDisableAffectsAboutPlugins.js
- bug 799149 - Add mozmill test to ensure that there are no conflicts in context menu access keys.
- bug 599290 - Update SoftwareUpdateAPI to support complete relocation to the about dialog
- bug 851502 - Create an Endurance test to measure html5 video memory use
- bug 924077 - Write mozmill metro test for opening and closing tabs
- bug 924074 - Write mozmill metro test for stop navigation and reload a page
- bug 923424 - Test failure 'Recently Closed Tabs' sub menu has one entry - '0' should equal '1'
- Goals progress:
- Progress on Robocop Automation
- Robocop bugs Backlog
- Bugs with work in progress:
- Bugs with patches awaiting review:
- bug 846340 - Robocop: Add test for 'Clear Site settings', 'Clear Saved passwords' and 'Clear history' options
- Bugs awaiting integration:
- bug 934477 - Robocop: Add test to extend the context menu options for a HTML5 video
- Bugs recently integrated:
- bug 899187 - [fig] Create new testBookmarksPage test to replace original testBookmarksTab.java.in
- bug 927578 - Intermittent testReaderMode | GeckoEventExpecter - blockForEvent timeout: Reader:Added
- bug 927394 - Intermittent TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | testReaderMode | Waiting for the share menu - The share menu is present
- Paul Feher is in the process of gaining access on Try-Server.
For the personal status please check the weekly status updates:
The meeting notes for this meeting can be read in the following etherpad:
- [CARRY OVER] [Andrei] Check Mozmill Automation how Mercurial returns the exit code for all platforms in case 'hg pull' fails (see github mozmill-ci issue under blockers)
- [CARRY OVER] [Andrei] Check connection of Metro tests with Moztrap, find the tests we are working on, and make a link if there is any.
- [CARRY OVER] [Andrei] Setup dedicated box for Mozmill CI (best would be a single master + slave nodes as VMs)
- [CARRY OVER] [Rob] Update for AWSY (areweslimyet) for meeting template
- [NEW] [Andrei] Add the highlights to the weekly etherpad