< Auto-tools | Automation Development | Meetings
previous meeting | Meetings | next meeting »
- 1 Dial in
- 2 General
- 3 Last Weeks Action Items
- 4 Highlights
- 5 Roundtable
- 6 Goals Overview
- 7 Project Updates
- 8 Softvision Updates
- 9 Personal Status
- 10 Meeting Notes
# When: Every Monday at 8:45am PDT/PST # Vidyo: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=PGtLpx3XQGJz # Phone: 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 9654 (US/INTL) # 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 9654 (US) # IRC: irc://irc.mozilla.org:6697/#automation # IRC logs: http://irclog.gr/#browse/irc.mozilla.org/automation
- Chair: TBD
- Notes: TBD
Last Weeks Action Items
- [CARRY OVER] [Dave] To look into the audio/video recording issue, maybe talk to Marc about it
- [DONE] [Cosmin] write a proposal to the automation list with a plan for splitting the needed work into smaller tasks. Write them up in a wiki page. So we can get feedback
- [NEW] [Cosmin] - Find a better name for the mciconf application
- [DONE] [Henrik] - Increase memory to 8GB for Jenkins
- [Henrik] Automation Development report – week 43/44 2013: http://www.hskupin.info/2013/11/07/automation-development-report-week-4344-2013/
- [Dave] Released gaiatest 0.19, b2gpopulate 0.11, and b2gperf 0.12 to resolve leaks in performance tests
- New blockers, any updates?
- You can find all blockers here: http://bit.ly/Tph0NY
- We released mozmill-automation 188.8.131.52, but haven't pushed it to production yet. The 2.0 branch also needs the test refactor changes; Andrei is working on it.
- Landed already 8 fixes for the mozbase Add-on manager (see https://github.com/mozilla/mozbase/commits/master); more to come this week
- No fixed ETA for 2.0.1 yet
Eideticker CI (Dave)
- Goals progress:
- Raised bug 935535 to move Eideticker CI to London office
- Silent failures are occurring. Requires investigation, fixes for the failures, and prevention from these being silent.
Games Benchmarking (Rob, Joel, BC)
- Goals progress:
- Goals progress:
- Resolved Fixed:
- bug 931715 - Test failure "The add-on has been correctly installed - got 'false'"
- Working on:
- Update automation script to handle new application-based folder structure and add support for metro testruns (#89)
- Source binary and / or mozmill-tests repository are removed when invalid testrun / folder bug
- bug 915164 - Create a web app for generating on-demand update test config files for mozmill-ci
- bug 799149 - Add mozmill test to ensure that there are no conflicts in context menu access keys.
- bug 599290 - Update SoftwareUpdateAPI to support complete relocation to the about dialog
- bug 732353 - Disable all Discovery Pane tests due to unpredictable web dependencies
- bug 851502 - Create an Endurance test to measure html5 video memory use
- bug 929933 - Create a new HTML5 page with an audio/video file and player controls
- bug 924077 - Write mozmill metro test for opening and closing tabs [Metro]
- bug 924074 - Write mozmill metro test for stop navigation and reload a page [Metro]
- Goals progress: TBD
- Progress on Robocop Automation
- Robocop bugs Backlog
- Bugs with work in progress:
- bug 820859 - Robocop: Add test for 'Clear Private Data'
- bug 830834 - Robocop: Add test for 'Show Search Suggestions' feature
- bug 836341 - Robocop: Add test for "Clear download history"
- bug 926394 - [Robocop] Create a new test for Top Sites
- Bugs with patches awaiting review:
- Robocop: Add test for 'Clear Site settings', 'Clear Saved passwords' and 'Clear history' options
- Bugs awaiting integration:
- bug 934477 - Robocop: Add test to extend the context menu options for a HTML5 video
- Bugs recently integrated:
- bug 899187 - [fig] Create new testBookmarksPage test to replace original testBookmarksTab.java.in
- bug 927578 - Intermittent testReaderMode | GeckoEventExpecter - blockForEvent timeout: Reader:Added
- bug 927394 - Intermittent TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | testReaderMode | Waiting for the share menu - The share menu is present
- Paul Feher is in the process of gaining access on Try-Server.
For the personal status please check the weekly status updates:
The meeting notes for this meeting can be read in the following etherpad:
- [NEW] [Team] Make sure to read Cosmin's proposal and try to give some feedback
- [NEW] [Henrik] Follow with QA to get the production ice upgraded for memory investigation
- [NEW] [Andrei] Check Mozmill Automation how Mercurial returns the exit code for all platforms in case 'hg pull' fails (see github mozmill-ci issue under blockers)
- [NEW] [Otilia] Come back as early as possible with the timeframe for the 2 weeks of SV only leading the automation efforts for QA
- [NEW] [Andrei] Check connection of Metro tests with Moztrap, find the tests we are working on, and make a link if there is any.
- [NEW] [Andrei/Cosmin] Check to make a Jenkins instance working locally. I'm thinking to use one box as a Jenkins master full-time
- [NEW] [Andrei] Check mozmill-dashboard update for metrotests
- [NEW] [Rob] Update for AWSY (areweslimyet) for meeting template