Auto-tools/Projects/B2G Test And Performance/Meetings/2011-11-03
Nov 3, 2011 @ 10am PDT / 1pm EDT
- 650-903-0800 x92 304
- OR: 1-800-707-2533, PIN: 369, 304
Backchannel #ateam on irc.mozilla.org
- Review the Action Items & Bugs
Action items from last time
- [DONE] jgriffin will get the python side running with current marionette to ensure we have end to end working
- [DONE] jgriffin will also need a pointer to the b2g build and the qemu emulators (ctalbert to provide)
- [ON TRACK] mdas continue working on the test actors
- [ON TRACK] mdas will start attending the webapi meetings on tuesdays
- webapi newsgroup is mozilla.dev.webapi
- meetings are at: Tuesday @ 10:00am PDT Dial-in: conference# 9254
- [ON TRACK] bug 697762 is the bug to follow along regarding landing the remote debugger stuff we are depending on into m-c.
Review current activities
- Status at https://www.pivotaltracker.com/projects/387361
- The Python client can now manage and talk to emulators.
- jgriffin will work on getting Marionette to run inside B2G at startup.
- mdas finished implementation of execute/execute_async commands, and has been working on getting access to tabs.
- mdas continues work on Marionette listener, actor, and commands.
Actions for next time
- jgriffin to add new command to the JSON protocol to switch between chrome and content contexts; malini to implement command in the Marionette server