Auto-tools/Projects/B2G Test And Performance/Meetings/2012-03-22
March 22, 2012 @ 10am PDT / 1pm EDT
- 650-903-0800 x92 304
- OR: 1-800-707-2533, PIN: 369, 304
Backchannel #ateam on irc.mozilla.org
- Review the Action Items & Bugs
Action items from last time
- Marionette is inbound on m-c!
- Will be using Selenium atoms for HTML interactions. Will be pulling them in from http://code.google.com/p/browser-automation-atoms/ once they have a way to compile the atoms from this repository.
Review current activities
Marionette / CI status
- Will be moving tests to m-c, and move the client into m-c
- 'Make marionette' command for gaia needed && need to update documentation to reflect this
- Also need to add tutorials on how to create a Marionette test.
- Discussed Q2 goals:
- Get mochitest plain/chrome and reftests working on b2g. May need to use Marionette to test app startup performance in lieu of Talos.
- For perf tests, we need more discussion on what hardware to run on. Perhaps the nexus S since it's reliable and mid-range.