Auto-tools/Projects/B2G Test And Performance/Meetings/2012-11-15
- 1 Details
- 2 Agenda
November 15, 2012 @ 10am PDT / 1pm EDT
- vidyo: TOR-5N spadina
Backchannel #ateam on irc.mozilla.org
Take meeting notes here: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/b2g-ateam-automation
Action items from last time
Review current activities
- [jgriffin,mdas,dburns] CI work for getting the gaia smoke tests running (running on webQA's jenkins instance)
- need to run per-commit on gaia
- need to stabilize tests. There are many different kinds of failures
- [ahal] Frequent random oranges (
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=809437) led to all b2g tests being hidden on tbpl.
- Can we get a fullstack emulator build? Install-gecko is the problematic step here, so if we can get a full build from releng, it should fix this.
- on hold till
- [jgriffin,mdas,dburns] patching/adding features to get gaia smoke tests going and stable
- wlach has been having problems flashing his pandaboard, using mdas' one in the meantime, and will go forward using this until a better flashing method is developed for pandabaords.
Actions for next time
- Review the Action Items & Bugs