< Auto-tools | Projects | Mozmill
QA Automation Section
- There will be a v1.5.3 consisting of:
- Jsbridge length fix: bug 643697
- jetpack windows hang fix: bug ?
- Compatibility prefs bump: bug 645234
- Include Mozmill version in report bug 636746
- Bump Mozmill version for trunk builds
- No schedule yet, largely owing to higher priority android work taking precedence of primary mozmill release engineer.
Callouts from the 2.0 news
- Controller Refactor has landed. Work continuing in small chunks - https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Mozmill/Mozmill_Element_Object
- Mozmill as an API refactor needs feedback. bug 607111
- Patch for mutt integration up for review - run 'mutt testall' once landed (soon)
Core Harness Automation Section
- TRIAGE!!! \o/ You know you love it!
- Clint needs someone to take over porting the js bridge fix to master - an unforeseen android issue has come up and will take the rest of his time this week.
- If someone is really daring, they can also port the jetpack mozrunner/mozprocess fix to master.
- Might also look through Clint's reviews and delegate
- Meeting with Jetpack contributor directly after Mozmill meeting to discuss how the two projects can more easily work together.
Meeting with Alex P
jetpack and mozmill
- keep the commonjs module stuff common so that we can both use the same JS modules
- they want to take the assert/expect modules and use those inside jetpack,
- if you take logging modules into jetpack.
- things we can take: window module, file module and expose to test writers
- electrolysis armour.
- to start with keep modules in sync with each other.
- need to come up with a set of low level modules that we want to share
- update mozmill commonjs module loader to the latest jetpack one.
- let's write a script - that cherry picks the stuff we want from jetpack/m-c/and a hundred other places.