Auto-tools/Projects/Signal From Noise/Meetings/2012-01-19
Previous Action Items
- Clarifications on DOE.
ignore first pageload instead of max value: ETA for mozilla-central is Monday.
Other changes to do in the short term:
- cleanup the config files and options to make it easier to support SfN changes
- pageloader option to load each page x times vs all pages in a loop
- option to start/stop the browser for each cycle
- make use of the pine branch, specifically with custom talos bits (need to work with releng on this)
- bug 715983 is preventing new tests from being picked up right now
- bug 719187 filed to give jmaher/jhammel access to graphs-new staging
- installed redis and python-redis on graphs-new staging \o/
- working with IT to resolve mozilla repo problems, so elasticsearch can be installed too
- webkit looking at adopting graphs.m.o frontend https://plus.google.com/105748986001435560355/posts
- rniwa has already contributed some useful features and refactoring
- Put together a set of ideas to explore for the user interface in the form of mockups. They can be found here Media:TalosSignalFromNoiseMocks.pdf.
land a talos.json on the pine branch
- armenzg to deploy a talos_from_code.py change to except the try server
- FIXED in bug 719544