Auto-tools/Projects/Signal From Noise/Meetings/2012-02-02
Previous Action Items
- bug 719567 [FIXED] pageloader.xpi can be specified in talos.json
- We looked at plots
- Even for longitudinal data, we saw large variation in time over runs given page ID
- What is going on?
- Propose new experiment
- updated pageloader and talos on Saturday the 28th
- [status] since the latest landings
- recommend not doing ignore_first for svg_opacity.
- maybe we need more test runs here? It seems as though we have fast and really slow pageloads for the two svg_opacity files
- configurations are getting cleaned up
- cleanup of basetest is almost done
- much closer to a unified set of commandline options
- bug 722476 - need to add in a way to configure pageloader options easier via the commandline.
- working on merging 1.0 and 2.0 codebases bug 721895
- when this is done, can move writes to 2.0 prod and disable 1.0 prod bug 721884