Auto-tools/Projects/Signal From Noise/Meetings/2012-03-15
Previous Action Items
- prove why 30 cycles is required - need to come up with a noise metric
- [blog post] outlining row major testing
- Christina's plots
- tp5[10:30] - running 30 cycles of row major tp5, ignoring the first 10
- [Comparison table] shows we are fluctuating less, still need more data points to prove it
- please look at the graphs on this, we observe a fix that landed for Firefox and our new numbers trend down with it, sometimes even better.
- bug 723571 - pageloader shouldn't calculate statistics - DONE
- talos slaves can send data to s4n4 database
- should we land this patch to have all slaves post?
Completed the talos test chart grid to visualize the mean, std deviation, and threshold for all branch/test/platform combinations for all test runs.
- steps required to get tp5[10:30] live
- post to dev.platform with announcement of change from column major->row major
- next week add new tp5 test names and changes to talos
- deploy talos and buildbot changes to turn on for side by side staging.
- need to define success criteria?
- can we visit tdhtml and tsvg next?
- file bug to look into bi-model
- [post to dev.platforms] for column vs row
- decide on drop 5 run 25 (drop 5 keep 20, this runs in 26-29 minutes)
- gather a sample group of developers who can give feedback on new graph server ui
- send raw values from pine
- define a variance (noise) measurement