Auto-tools/Projects/Signal From Noise/Meetings/2012-04-05
Previous Action Items
disable tpr_responsiveness for mozilla-central and larch (khuey is landing something important on Mar. 30th)
- done and reverted
- resolve hosting and machines for the graph server (static databases, machines, where will they live)?
- get graph server into a repo, graphs3.0?
- make this easier for external contributors
- enabled tprow everywhere and disable tpr_responsiveness on Friday
- larch and mozilla-central will be disabled on Friday April 6th
- Implemented a side-by-side bar chart to display raw page values.
- Cleaned up label issues on the visualizations.
- Set up color forwarding, so colors are conserved from one data view to another.
- Fixed a bunch of bugs.
- send raw results from talos to staging graph server
- [jeads] file bugs for machines to host the graph server and database
- [jeads] post graphs source to github
- [jmaher] figure out the [numbers sent to christina]
- bug 741147 - maybe get 32 bit machine reimaged
- bug 742814 - get tp5row to show up in the graph server UI selection
- [ctalbert] - find 6 developers to do weekly review of UI and toolchain by a*team workweek