Many edge cases exist, please read our FAQ to learn more about how we triage and categorize intermittent failures and bugs.
Who can I ping for test-verify failures?
- Usually test-verify failures can be ignored by triage, because test-verify only runs against any given test when that test is modified. So when a test is modified and fails test-verify, many failures are reported on that push, but failures then stop, and will not occur again until/unless the test is modified again.
- Example of test-verify bug:
- bug 1413485 Perma test-verify devtools/shim/aboutdevtools/test/browser_aboutdevtools_reuse_existing.js | Uncaught exception - at chrome://mochitests/content/browser/devtools/shim/aboutdevtools/test/browser_aboutdevtools_reuse_existing.js:61
- If in doubt, ping :gbrown.
Who can I ping for leak bugs?
- Examples of leak bugs:
- If a leak bug needs attention, please ping :mccr8.