This is a weekly meetup to discuss all things regarding B2G automation and Quality.
Please use wiki style.
- Meeting Name: QA Automation Roundtable
- Meeting Time: Thursday @ 9:30am - 10am PST
- Vidyo Room: QA Vidyo Room
- Video Link: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=0HHQN7SSNIkAxuJq04fq7uZk6J8
- Dial in: 1-800-707-2533, 92, 9456#
- Meeting Notes: https://wiki.mozilla.org/B2G/QA/Meetings
- Previous Meeting:https://wiki.mozilla.org/B2G/QA/Meetings/Automation/2015-02-26
April 02, 2015
- PBylenga, Geo, bhavana, oliverthor, Johan, John
Previous Action Items
Status Highlights / Agenda
- [PBylenga] What do we need to run python suite of smoke tests on a new non-flame device? Just an engineering build with marionette?
- [Geo] Yeah. No clue if Marionette's enabled in the builds being qualified though. Dave Hunt might be a good person to check with in terms of pre-requisites there. The other issue is there are a couple of entries for "fail-if device = flame" in settings' manifests. Those will run without xfail on any other device, so be aware there may be some "known" failures. Otherwise, think things are relatively portable.
- Reminder to use template for bug filing at https://wiki.mozilla.org/B2G/QA/Automation/UI/Filing_Bugs_Against_Automation_Errors
[Martijn] I saw some message about Marionette-client was updated. So I guess we need to update our Marionett-client builds? Although gaia UI running seems to work just fine, still
This Week - Decisions & Action Items
- [Martijn] Run Gaia Integration on device, report back (quick email) how far it gets