September 2nd, 2015
- TW/EU session: Paul, Shako, Walter, Martijn, Johan
- US/EU: Kevin, Nicholas, John, NoJun, Matijn, Pallavi, P
Previous Action Items
- [IN PROGRESS] jlorenzo: Contact bitbar about the device availability. Can it be fixed in the plugin (retrigger the job)?
- The Jenkins issues made that hard to debug. Same thing regarding Marionette
- [DONE - after tw/eu session] jlorenzo: Release a new version of gaiatest, for MCTS
- Bug 1201056 - Bump gaiatest version to 0.33 and release to PyPI
Status Highlights / Agenda
- QAnalyst LDAP credentials for the jenkins access. What is the current status?
- Works perfectly, need a Jenkins account for NicholasN q1
- Bug 1197148 - importing gaiatest package is throwing AttributeError => Let's use == in the requirements.txt, from now on
- blocked by 'marionette server is lost'
- running on aries
- uploading data to raptor
- MTBF data is already feedback to raptor, and the dashboard is still under construction, should be ready in couple days
- moztrap - nothing to update, skip today.
- Made a small breakthrough on MJS debugging
- Mozrunner has an issue finding a path which causes Mozrunner to crash
- I hardcoded a value for that path and tried it again. This time, the device responds.
- It restarts but the tests still fail to run.
- Still having a hard time debugging because mocha-marionette handles all logging but when I add logging in different parts of the application, it doesn't bubble up to the mocha-marionette level.
- State of the MTV Jenkins, vs using Treeherder
- gij support? => John is now dedicated to MarionetteJS (on b2g-desktop and on device)