Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 10:00am Pacific Time.
Vidyo: Stability 650-903-0800 x92 conf 98200# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 98200#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad
Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor)
- Stage submitter getting re'ified
- Leaving the current (old) screen-based thing going
- Needs no help from the team
- There was downtime last week,
- No errors recorded
- Actionable item is that if we see Pingdom alerts, make sure JP sees it
- New PR review rules
- Xhe who merges a PR, is responsible for testing it in stage AND (as soon as possible) push it into prod if it works in stage
- if you review something,
- if you have time to merge + stage test + prod push, them merge
- otherwise, leave Approve comment/review only
- WebQA suite
- peterbe to manually test the PR locally to see if the README works for dummies
- mbrandt to file bugs about the skips (and possibly other xfails) that need to be addressed
- Once landed in mozilla/socorro mbrandt will reconfigure jenkins to run from the socorro repo
- jp and mbrandt is going to figure out a way to execute the jenkins run upon stage/prod deployment (post-deployment-hook) rather than running on a cron every hour BUG
- mbrandt to talk to his team about ability to run a suite against some-devs-fork/branch-name instead of mozilla/socorro
Migrating off of Persona
- Google Sign-in fails with 3rd party cookies disabled
- So did Persona
- Not going to solve this prior to November 30 when Persona goes away
- Going to work on https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1283295 this week
- It's not possible to be sign in to one Google identity in Crash-stats and another Google identity in another tab. Google's API automatically executes the loggedin JS callback as if the user has signed out and signed in with a different account.
- Hacks might be possible, but it feels, uh, like hacks.
Splitting out collector
- (willkg) Got part of the S3 stuff working and fixed a bunch of bugs.
- (relud) Wrote socorro-pigeon which will listen to S3 events and add a note to rabbitmq. This is written, but not tested. Will will look at it later when he's closer to having a mostly done Antenna.
Sending public data spark/presto
- peterbe to work with Mark to understand why some crashes in re-dash lack json_dump
- Going to proceed to set this all up in prod
- ...even though it's not been 100% tested with stage data.
- Nick Thomas has volunteered to write a "replacement" for ftpscraper.py
- no update