Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 10:00am Pacific Time.
Vidyo: Stability 650-903-0800 x92 conf 98200# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 98200#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad
Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor)
- ElasticSearch cluster health and expansion(?)
- Switch to Auth0
- Infrasec team recommends it but doesn't necessarily oppose us using Google Sign-In
- Would significantly reduce moving parts for our code base
- Makes it easier potentially for non-staff login
- Most significantly; worth doing?
- Some caching is going away! Yay!
Splitting out collector
- (willkg) Wrote up rough draft of infrastructure requirements.
- (willkg) Wrote Python requests-based code for posting crashes to help with writing load tests.
- (willkg) Working on jansky--the system test infrastructure. https://github.com/willkg/jansky
- (miles) Got logging, sentry and other things working for -dev.
Sending public data spark/presto
- It's in production and no open bugs
- peterbe to try to finish the outstanding open e2e bugs
- We've decided to try make the suite work with phantomJS
- No more need to run ancient Firefox binaries
- Local dev won't require the selenium experience of opening,closing,opening,closing etc. Firefox windows
- Load tests are ready for trigger pulling
- peterbe to attempt the e2e test that tests the public API
- Will taking December 12th and 13th off.