Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 10:00am Pacific Time.
Vidyo: Stability 650-903-0800 x92 conf 98200# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 98200#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad
Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor)
- antenna is wired to stage, looking good
- fast tracking the migration of Socorro
- to services ops iam
- within Q2
- conversion from hashitools to puppet
- relud to assist in moving
- needs some application updates that are harder on the dev team
Splitting out collector (Antenna)
- (miles, willkg, mbrandt) Fixed some deploy issues, systemtest issues, and the last round of Pigeon issues. Load tested everything with Pigeon using a faux-processor to slurp the crashids from RabbitMQ and verify the crashes made it to S3.
- (miles, willkg) Transitioned Socorro -stage to use Antenna instead of Socorro collector.
- (willkg) Working on another documentation pass. bug 1353553 and bug 1353549
- (willkg) Working on fixing Pigeon to handle multiple queues so we can continue siphoning from -prod to -stage. bug 1315038
We finished up Phase 1 and Phase 2 from the migration plan. We transitioned from Socorro collector to Antenna in -stage. That was a dress rehearsal for transitioning -prod. Plus we got a lot of experience trouble-shooting Antenna issues and Will will be writing that up in Mana.
We're done with load testing since we don't want to be sending fake crashes to Socorro -stage. We could adjust things so that fake crashes get thrown out, but I think we're fine and we don't need to spend time/energy setting that up. If we want to load test in the future, we will set up a separate environment to do it.
Next step is to let Antenna bake on Socorro -stage. If all is good, on Tuesday we'll switch Socorro -prod.
- current status
- (Adrian) Almost done with the middleware, one service left, then need to remove all of it
- (Adrian) then the q2 goal is done, next big step is to clean postgres up
- [good] bunch of new rules written
- [bad] travis-ci tests have been running but misconfigured so 0 tests are run
- [ugly] can no longer reproduce a local env from a clean checkout
- current status (Adrian)
- [mbrandt] Transitioning Grumpy onto the project
- Should we drop certain ShutdownKill crashes??
- relud afk 20-30
- lonnen afk monday-tuesday next week
- mbrandt afk april 28