Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 10:00am Pacific Time.
Vidyo: Stability 650-903-0800 x92 conf 98200# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 98200#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad
Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor)
- Elasticsearch issues last Friday
- resolved by added new nodes to the cluster
- Miles sent a postmortem about it to the team -- it was on fire, miles added nodes, now it's not on fire.
- antenna is collecting for socorro -stage and that's super. this week we are working on getting to -prod. sec review on thursday. go/no-go meeting on thursday. hopefully we go to -prod on thursday, but we'll see.
Splitting out collector (Antenna)
- (willkg) extracted metrics infrastructure into new library called Markus: https://markus.readthedocs.io/
- (willkg) fixed statsd keys, updated Datadog graphs, and removed the batch_incr code because it added complexity without enough value
- (miles) worked on prepping Antenna -prod environment
Thursday is a security review for Antenna. After that, we'll do a go/no-go meeting. Maybe we'll go to -prod on Thursday. We'll see.
- middleware isn't doing anything anymore, need to work on how to remove it entirely (bug 1353371)
- started working on cleaning up cron jobs
- started taking a look at our database schema
- (lonnen) status
- (willkg) did a glance at the processor code. will use github issues tracker for now. first step is to go through the project scaffolding and change anything that slows development.
- current status
- miles and daniel have been talking about ES. it's likely daniel will take over the ops side of this.
- peterbe next week Thursday & Friday
- willkg out Thursday (April 20th) and Friday (April 21st)