Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 10:00am Pacific Time.
Vidyo: Stability 650-903-0800 x92 conf 98200# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 98200#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad
Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor)
- Did a -prod release to Socorro. Hooray!
- Got Tecken (symbols server) on an auto-deploying -dev environment.
- Updated deploy infrastructure for Antenna. -stage now deploys on git tag.
- Going to work on Elasticsearch next week maybe.
- Switch Socorro admin nodes to auto-deploy. Low on the priority list.
- logging 2.0 infrastructure status: has some issues that are being worked on. grephosts are still around. rawloghosts should be working, but have some issues that are getting worked out.
- [Peter] Featured Versions admin interface is now removed.
- down with product_info!
- [Adrian] Turns out we had ~7k lines of unused code lying around -- https://github.com/mozilla/socorro/commit/ab40248f8115b65a517173700a764c3d92e6f285
- Adrian is closing in on lines-deleted...
- (willkg) working on a spec, but it's still in the "capture the things" stage: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oHLJOmBT9c0-tiDyBWl0PQzBfqJLM1y2abvzq0bFTcs/edit#
Symbol Server 2017
- A dev (prod-like configuration) instance! https://symbols.dev.mozaws.net/
- at the time of writing, waiting for a deploy to kick in that fixes the basics
- (chartjes) Wants to start adding contract API tests to the new microservices being built, using Swagger/OpenAPI specs to define all those calls
- Adrian will look into this on the dev side.
- talked about moving from "mozilla" github org to "mozilla-services" github org
- probably doesn't matter a whole lot to us, but if it makes ulfr happy, that's cool
- transfer using the transfer thing, then talk to Miles about permissions and all the other things
- should transfer "antenna", "socorro-pigeon", "processor", and "tecken"
- Adrian out on May 1st, May 8th and May 25th
- Lonnen out for most of May (11th through 25th); you can still reach him via carrier pigeon