Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 10:00am Pacific Time.
Vidyo: Stability 650-903-0800 x92 conf 98200# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 98200#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad
Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor)
- miles did some stuff [miles, fill this in]
- ES "went HAM" (technical term? look this up later) last week and send a dozen alerts to Miles
- new field, telemetry env, is huge. bsmedberg thinks we will need it in the future. let's see if we can get that down to just the id.
- (willkg) removed the collector (#1361832)
- (Adrian) almost done removing the need for the `bugs` table (and one less hit on the reports table, too! )
- (willkg) renamed processor to jansky; got jansky moved from mozilla to mozilla-services github orgs; spent quality time looking at signature generation and rules and mulling over the situation
- (Adrian) updated code pull request to support ES 5.3
- elasticsearch is publishing its own docker images, no longer on dockerhub
Symbol Server 2017
The cool news is that Tecken now has a landed prototype of Symbol Upload. (https://tecken.readthedocs.io/en/latest/upload.html) That depends on API tokens, which depends on Auth0 and all those are working in principle. Because Symbol Upload involves user data DB writes plus the security stuff, it's preffed off by default until it's been worked out with Greg (g-k). Lots of work remains in testing, optimization and the ability to query the database about current and past uploads.
- sticker! (final draft)
- moz-django-oidc did an 0.2 version today that has fixes from willkg, peterbe, and others
- still does not have an answer for tight-token-expiration or single page web apps
- the all hands -- it's almost here! it's almost here.
- adrian is not attending
- what are we doing?
- processor stuff? adding features to the webapp that unblock processor things
- docker process stuff? how do we do local development?
- docs? our current stuff is garbage. do we docsprint?
- lonnen gone Friday
- miles may be gone on friday depending on weather
- willkg might be gone on friday depending on whether he gets his stuff done