15th IRC meeting: Tuesday, August 22th, 2006 at 18:00 GMT
- As usual, you can read the log of the meeting.
- The releases are delayed till patches in security bugs have been reviewed. We don't expect to have releases ready before the end of September.
- We will wait till our next meeting before deciding whether we still freeze on Sept. 15 or not. Several features are on the road and should land on time. Several others will miss the boat too, unfortunately.
- We will probably have a soft freeze first where works in progress will still be accepted but no new feature.
- Our next meeting was Tuesday, September 5th.