19th IRC meeting: Tuesday, October 17th, 2006 at 18:00 GMT
- As usual, you can read the log of the meeting.
- The roadmap has been slightly updated to better reflect what will really go into Bugzilla 3.0.
- No critical regression found in our last releases, meaning that no emergency release is needed.
- In the first 48 hours following the releases, 2.22.1 has been downloaded 745 times; 2.20.3: 76 times; 2.18.6: 29 times. The development snapshot 2.23.3 has been downloaded 141 times.
- Good progress has been made about implementing inbound email. Attachments are not supported yet, though.
- WebService cannot create bugs yet. This feature is under review.
- mod_perl support is almost complete. There are still some bugs to fix.
- We plan to implement per-product privileges and saved reports features in 3.0. We will mark them as blockers for 3.0.
- We could make some kind of marketing push along with the release of Bugzilla 3.0.
- The estimated release date for Bugzilla 3.0 RC1 is December 8, 2006, assuming that 1) all blockers have been fixed meanwhile, and 2) it passes QA tests. We will probably be late.
- Our next meeting was Tuesday, October 31st.