20th IRC meeting: Tuesday, October 31st, 2006 at 19:00 GMT
- As usual, you can read the log of the meeting.
- Due to changes in Template Toolkit 2.15 (see bug 357374), Windows users using this version of TT cannot go to editgroups.cgi anymore running Bugzilla 2.22.1. As this looks like a major issue for these users, we plan to release 2.22.2 as soon as we freeze the code on the trunk, so that we can release 2.22.2 and 2.23.4 at the same time. The freezing date will be on November 14, 2006. As the list of changes since 2.22.1 is pretty short, the QA team will only focus on some specific areas and the QA cycle should be very short (less than a week).
- The list of blockers for 3.0 is pretty long (16 blockers so far, and the list is increasing). Still a lot of work before we can release 3.0 RC1.
- We still plan to release Bugzilla 3.0 RC1 on December 8, 2006. But due to the numerous new features implemented on the trunk, the QA cycle will probably require several weeks. This means we could be a bit late.
- 16 days after the last releases, the number of downloads is as follow:
- 2.22.1: 10,007 downloads - 2.20.3: 1394 downloads - 2.18.6: 919 downloads - 2.23.3: 2541 downloads
A great score for such a project! :)
- A survey could be set on the bugzilla.org website to know a bit more who these users are and how big their installation is.
- Our next meeting was Tuesday, November 14th.