We have a Priority system for enhancements:
- P1 = We definitely want this. It's a major feature, and it's obvious that it would be useful to everybody.
- P2 = We want this, but it's not totally clear or extremely important.
- P3 = This isn't a bad idea, and maybe we'll want to implement it at some point in the future, but it's not near-term roadmap material. Some core Bugzilla developer may work on it.
- P4 = This isn't a terrible idea, but it's not important to our long-term plans for Bugzilla. We would review a patch if somebody posted it, but a core developer is unlikely to work on it. If the patch proves to be too complex, there's a chance that the feature will be marked WONTFIX or delayed until some unknown future release.
- P5 = We basically never want this. If somebody implements it and asks for review, we might look at it. If a posted patch involves any significant complexity, it will likely be rejected.
If the priority of a bug isn't set, and you want it to be, come ask us in our chat rooms.
If you want a broader understanding of which features we are most likely to accept, see The Feature Acceptance Test.