Calendar:Status Meetings:2007-02-28

From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

<< previous meeting | index | next meeting >>

Meeting Details

Telephone Info

  • Toll free numbers
  • Access Code
    • 3646989
  • Conference controls
    • *6 mute line
    • *7 unmute line
  • Each time you say something, please say your name first so people know who's speaking

Agenda Items

  • We need to go live with a team calendar (ala Google) - it's getting silly to keep track of this stuff without one.
    • There were no objections to ctalbert's email
    • Here is the calendar, currently ctalbert and Philipp have write access, we can of course change that.
    • HTTP Link to Calendar
  • Need a 0.5 Status post to the blog -- Sipaq can you handle this?
  • Status of review system and module ownership/peers
  • Next F2F Meeting?
  • Farewell and good luck dmose


Attendees: Dan, Mickey, Daniel, Matt, Simon, Phillip

Team calendar

  • The google calendar is up, we'll use that for now since there were no objections.

Test day

  • Clint proposed a test day for Tuesday, March 6th.
  • Will most probably dedicated to testing Sunbird on branch.

0.5 Status blog post

  • Not sure what to put on the post besides the schedule for 0.5
  • Sipaq will take care of the actual blog post

0.5 Status Update

  • We agreed on Sipaq's proposed schedule.
  • Working hours stuff is through ui review, code review is going on.
  • Matt will mail Daniel on what's outstanding on the iTIP patch.
  • New event dialog needs to run in Sunbird, that's the only major blocker.
  • We need to shuffle reviews from dmose around.

Status of review system

  • mvl has updated the wiki page [1]
  • all the changes will be in effect pretty soon
  • everybody is encouraged to have a look on the page
  • we'll see next week whether or not everybody feels comfortable with those changes.
  • wcap will be added to the list of modules
  • ui-review discussion will be postponed a bit.

Google provider

  • second review for gdata stuff is not needed for now
  • the code is pretty clear, we should enable it sooner than later
  • will be handled like wcap, lands but won't be enabled by default
  • philipp should open a bug to request commit rights, cc mvl, cc lilmatt

Face2Face meeting

  • Matt encouraged Daniel to just pick a date, we're currently aiming at 21st-24th of April, this is Saturday until Tuesday.
  • Daniel is in charge of handling the actual proposal


  • Daniel will be on vacation from next Thursday on for thee weeks.