<< previous meeting | index | next meeting >>
- Wednesday, August 13th, 18:00 CET
- Phone meeting
- Toll free numbers
- US/Canada: 866-692-3163
- Netherlands: 0800-020-1392
- Germany: 0800-000-3441
- Switzerland: 0800-001-523
- Participant Passcode
- Conference controls
- Press *1 private help menu
- Press *6 mute or un-mute individual line
- Each time you say something, please say your name first so people know who's speaking
- Tracking 0.9
- l10n Status
- TB Integration Status
- dbo: We need a clear picture about the UI changes and set of integration blocking bugs when 0.9 is released, because we won't have much time to do the work until TB 3b2 (deadline for integration).
- hg move: Who can help on Sunbird tinderboxen/buildbots?
- Participants: dmose, sipaq, davida, dbo
- 0.9 status looks pretty good, we've done good progress over the recent week
- TB Integration
- We've talked a lot about the meaning of the tb-integration flag and what bugs fall into that scope. There's a fair bit of fuzziness on purpose, and Dan and David will comment on the flag on the ml and try to resolve misunderstandings.
- We should really try to sort out what needs to be done up front before 0.9 ships, to avoid any time gap towards Thunderbird 3 integration and give the calendar team some guidance what's relevant.
- Even though we have a tb-integration flag/list, that list won't be a definite, and subject to changes if necessary.
- Plan what can be planned (what we know about), but not more.
- Enabling the TB3 lightning hg nightlies will help to get a feeling about what needs to be done.
- Dan will ping Bryan to put the UI changes on the wiki.
- We will continue to track tb-integration over the coming weeks.
- Working closer together, David suggests that at least one calendar person should attend the thunderbird status calls.
- Gozer might help on Sunbird boxen since he's very familiar with the buildbots.