- Wednesday, August 20th, 18:00 CET
- Phone meeting
- Toll free numbers
- US/Canada: 866-692-3163
- Netherlands: 0800-020-1392
- Germany: 0800-000-3441
- Switzerland: 0800-001-523
- Participant Passcode
- Conference controls
- Press *1 private help menu
- Press *6 mute or un-mute individual line
- Each time you say something, please say your name first so people know who's speaking
- Tracking 0.9
- l10n Status
- TB Integration Status
- Meeting over irc today since Fallen's alarm didn't fire and it took a while to find out how to open the conference.
- Participants: davida, clarkbw, lilmatt, nth11sd, mvl, ctalbert, sipaq, Fallen, the rest of #calendar
- 11 Blocker bugs, 3-4 are release bugs
- Berend is taking care of philipp's bugs and vice versa
- SSL hang bug has stacks, hopes are up that kaie will know how to fix things.
- Other bugs should soon be taken care of
- davida wanted to know if everyone has enough clarity on the tb-integration flag.
- philipp doesn't want tb-integration to be a neverending quest
- davida agrees we should set a bar, he is confident that 90% of integration is "just XUL".
- Fallen was missing menus in the mockups, clarkbw will post something soon.
- Not much to say, last Fallen heard all tinderboxen are green and there are some minor usage problems with some locales.