Mozilla Campus Reps Guide
The Campus Reps group/project page on SFX does not provide enough flexibility or polish to showcase our program. To solve that, we are working with Nobox to create a new "Guide" that will cover the major components of the program and present it in a way that will make it easier for our campus reps to discover and reference important information as they create, plan, and execute their projects and campaigns.
- Launch the redesigned Campus Reps Guide on SFX (or as a separate website)
- Enable easy to submit feedback and testimonial forms that send messages to the campusreps alias (or a specific forum thread on SFX)
- Collect creative work that can be applied to the print version of the Guide.
- Main contact: Jay Patel
- Contact at Nobox: Nilee Badillo
- WebDev contact: morgamic, buchanae, craig
- QA contact: stephend
Schedule & Milestones
- Mockups from Nobox [Complete 5/19]
- Preview of pages: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaypatel/3547084980/
- Final .psd files: http://people.mozilla.com/~jpatel/campusreps/guide/nobox/layouts/
- HTML/CSS conversion [May - June 2009]
- Morgamic mentioned that Craig would do the slicing and dicing and then Alex would work with us to get the design implemented. [First week of June]
- P1 pages (static content) [June 1 - 22]
- P2 pages (static content) [June - July 2009]
- Marketing page will eventually be converted to a general SFX landing page for community marketing resources.
- P3 dynamic content: Map, Success Stories, and Feedback [July 2009]
- Content update [Ongoing, based on progress with site development]
- Once the site is ready, I will work to insert the actual text from the content we have on the Campus Reps group on SFX.
- Welcome, Projects, and Help content is already on SFX; will reformat for new layout when the site templates are completed.
- Highlights and Marketing content TBD
- Highlights will be dynamically generated from the Success Stories submissions
- Marketing content will be a team effort to make it more general for all SFX members
- QA [June - July 2009]
- Bugs - TBD
- Do we need this? - https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/Production_Acceptance/CampusRepsGuide