Capture Mozilla/video sprint
The Capture Mozilla Project: Making implicit knowledge explicit through short video
Capture Mozilla facilitates the sharing of knowledge through short video. Mozillians are a skilled and smart bunch. And in the Project, knowledge is distributed. But, that doesn't need to be distant. Video is a great way to share knowledge across oceans and disciplines.
So you want to do a Video Sprint!
The content produced in a Video Sprint will help make implicit knowledge explicit for the benefit of the project and for the Mozillians in it.
Maybe you are sharing knowledge as a response to a initiative, maybe you notice someone on the other side of the project could use your help. You've seen trends for know-how and knowledge requests and you and a group are answering that call. Your Video Sprint is a easy way to leverage each other and produce a bank of knowledge capture themed or unthemed, that will have an impact beyond your physical presence.
- Your role as a guide:
- As a guide your role is to facilitate the Sprint so that in a short 2 hours your sprinters will have something to share.
- How to use the resources:
- Now that you've read this Wiki and your burning to make a Sprint, here's your Sprinter Guide Handbook where you'll have everything you need to run a smooth and fun Sprint.
- Game it!
- Want to add some flair? Gamify it with a competition. Someone wins for the weirdest use of the location, best use of a costume, references to pop culture or a cameo or code word. Mozillians love to hack and play!
Your tools for Sprint success:
- Sprinter Guide Handbook
- Construct Your Story Template
- Capture Method Ideas
- Intro/Outro for your video (SD Intro/SD Outro)
Have questions? please contact us at captureit[at]mozilla[dot]com