- Next Meeting is January 8th, 2014
- rtilder is working on MozStumbler data export and Fennec reporting fix (bug 950237), as low-priority tasks.
- MapBox tiles seem to be very laggy and returning server errors.
- More progress on new map prototype, design preview at http://cl.ly/image/370W0L34371c
- Integrated and test-deployed hekad for stats/timing gathering
- Had to introduce rate limitations on search/geolocate API to prevent some joker from trying to abuse the service
- Added new cross-region read replica and took manual DB snapshots. Should act as a safeguard in case anything happens to one AWS zone during the x-mas holidays
- Rewrote / refactored all code that made it into the MySQL slow log and removed unused indices
- Good progress on handling incomplete cell records in smarter ways
- Server side: Don't touch the server anymore this year :)
- hannosch to invite rdandu to team meeting
- cpeterson will email mailing list about osmdroid problems
- Investigate migrating stumbler maps from osmdroid to MapBox SDK
- Need product management help?
- elan will poke jishnu about Fennec privacy text
- Give brown bag about project in early 2014?