- Time: Tuesday at 9:15 AM PST / 12:15 PM EST / 5:15 PM UTC.
- Place: Mozilla HQ, North Bridge
- Phone (US/Intl): 650 903 0800 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (Toronto): 416 848 3114 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (US): 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf: 8616#
Who's away?: philiKON.
- 1 Technical
- 1.1 Ops
- 1.2 Engineering
- 1.2.1 Python Sync Server (Tarek)
- 1.2.2 Python Registration Server (reg/sreg) (Tarek)
- 1.2.3 PHP Sync Server (Toby)
- 1.2.4 Identity Server (JR/rnewman)
- 1.2.5 F1 (Share) (Philipp/Tarek)
- 1.2.6 Firefox Home (Stefan)
- 1.2.7 Sync Client (rnewman)
- 1.2.8 Monitoring and Blocking (rtilder)
- 1.2.9 Notifications (Shane/Alex)
- 1.2.10 QA (tracy)
- 2 Deployment Requests
- 3 Metrics
- 4 Product
- 5 Security
- 6 Marketing
- 7 Roundtable
- Build for loadtest cluster in SCL2 blocked on NetOps (bug 649212). Actively working with NetOps to move forward.
Python Sync Server (Tarek)
- waiting for the test cluster to work out the deployment w/ Pete
Python Registration Server (reg/sreg) (Tarek)
- will work this week on some sreg changes w/ Toby. Everything should be ready next monday
PHP Sync Server (Toby)
Updates to handle new LDAP schema deployed yesterday. No problems noted.
Identity Server (JR/rnewman)
- added write checking to mongo db storage
- added terms page insertion for new user
- clean up of display pages (more consistent UI)
- added test cases for new functions
- began work on redis rebuild for new system
- Stefan booting work environment
- finish redis rebuild.
- package code for QA and OpSec review
- review w/ Thunder
- send code to QA for testing
- working on the libmemcached client to talk to membase this week [tarek]
Firefox Home (Stefan)
Sync Client (rnewman)
Handed off to QA (thanks philiKON for the bug list):
- Bug 649783 [STRs]: don't attempt to delete client-specific data if Sync doesn't have a cluster URL.
- Bug 649739 [qa-]: send userabort reason for J-PAKE cancelation.
- Bug 648371 [qa-]: Convert async tests to use run_next_test helper.
- Bug 646910 [qa-]: attempt to fix random orange in test_clients_engine.
- Bug 645918 [qa-]: attempt to fix random orange in test_bookmarks_engine.
- Bug 650208 [STRs]: More considered handling of key generation
- Bug 651596 [qa-]: eliminate IWeaveCrypto.
- Bug 652182 [qa-]: eliminate Resource status == 0 check missed in landing of Bug 623080.
- Bug 652666 [STRs]: fix a missing rename in prefs engine.
- Bug 652341 [STRs] - Firefox Sync key document doesn't align to the right on RTL
Monitoring and Blocking (rtilder)
- Got together a TODO list for remaining items.
- Currently working on a more centralized error handling to prevent random English strings moving around in code ( and will l10n them after).
- Most work involved in cleaning up the code for ease of readability.
- Will also work on writing a complete set of tests for AMQP (or document them in the least).
- Finished harnessing and writing tests for Client Agent
- Now beginning process of writing documentation/general brain dump for server to get successor up to speed faster
- Sync s-c client sign-off EOD today (4/26)
- Expecting hand-off from server team on Wednesday. Will sign-off by EOD Friday (4/29)
- Finalize services QA plan based on the strategy of weekly pushes of s-c to m-c.
- Tony is in the process of interviewing a few candidates for services QA positions.
- Meeting with thunder today to discuss QA for Identity.
- bug 524091 Killing Microsummaries patch by places Team. Need to test around scenarios and backward compatibility
- F1/Share - testplan WIP ongoing, awaiting for staging environment
As per the production release process any production change requests for the next release window (Monday afternoon) must be called out here by the developer requesting the update, with all required bugs/test plans already complete by the start of the meeting.
Key Exchange Server
- keyexchange 0.3-1, bug 650328
- Last chance to harass Justin