- Time: Tuesday at 9:15 AM PST / 12:15 PM EST / 5:15 PM UTC.
- Place: Mozilla HQ, North Bridge
- Phone (US/Intl): 650 903 0800 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (Toronto): 416 848 3114 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (US): 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf: 8616#
Who's away?: .
- 1 Ops
- 2 Engineering
- 2.1 Account Registration/Management
- 2.2 Sync
- 2.3 Identity
- 2.4 F1 (Share)
- 2.5 System Management
- 2.6 Notifications
- 3 QA
- 4 Deployment Requests
- 5 Metrics
- 6 Product
- 7 Security
- 8 Marketing
- 9 Roundtable
- new intern (Wesley). Yay!
Python Registration Server (reg/sreg) (Tarek)
- QA and Security passed last week
- Will be deployed for account-portal in the next train (was derailed last week due to one remaining issue in AP)
Account Portal (Toby)
Node Assignment (Toby)
Python Sync Server (Tarek)
- still waiting for the bench server(s)
PHP Sync Server (Toby)
Sync Client (rnewman)
- marina is revving up on DeathToUnknownError as a prequisite to Instant Sync
- rnewman continues to work on WarOnSpinningEventLoop
- philikon will work with Places team on various improvements
- worked with Thunder and rmiller to pound on the new ID server spec
- wrote up a quick run on the client and server pseudo code to proof the spec as well as provide a framework to build against.
- started working on getting a VM running the notifications server to try and head start Paul
- Building out server for the new spec.
- more happy VM stuffs.
- still no PRD, mconnor on point from our end to get definition there.
Big Lebowski (rtilder)
Testing and Sign-offs (tracy)
- Last weeks server sign-off held up by bug 656767 - Reset password flow fails and ends with message about escaped dinosaurs. (a fix was checked in yesterday) We'll retry server with that fix for this weeks train
- Client sign-off should occur before lunch today for push to m-c later.
- Owen Coutts (qa intern) to work on adding load tests. also crossweave functional tests. list of ideas
Automated Testing (jgriffin)
As per the production release process any production change requests for the next release window (Monday afternoon) must be called out here by the developer requesting the update, with all required bugs/test plans already complete by the start of the meeting.
- Carryover from last week reg/sreg. Change has been checked in, and will be tagged when Pete gets back in.
- remove all aliases (no tags, no test plans since it's on puppet side w/o any code change) bug 655283
Reports and Monitoring (daniel)
- Mentioned my work with templating and categorization of meeting notes pages for Metrics intranet pages. If you are interested, I'd be happy to help or give pointers on setting something up for you here.
- Mentioned the new backend Metrics is implementing for the Telemetry project (and for our own data collection project).
- Mentioned desire to set up a Vertica cluster to test using it as a Sync backend.
- Filed bug 657676
- Trying to land Sync Discoverability feature for FF6. Blocked by a code review. Services QA is ready to test once it's landed. See bug 618913.
- Will be re-socializing Sync roadmap in the coming weeks.
- Will be reviewing new arch of MozillaID in near future, pending design draft completion
- Investigating status of sync command line tool for automatic end to end security testing