- 1 Minutes
- 1.1 Eric's Topsites Code review (karl)
- 1.2 LABELs discussion (ola)
- 1.3 Dennis' system-addon review (eric)
- 1.4 Run a script to compare if we don't shorten URL in our current alexa webhook, how many issue can't have priority label (eric)
- 1.5 Eric's priority labels for ranking review (guillaume)
- 1.6 Grid component (guillaume)
- 1.7 Add-on Lightning Talk in Layout Team (thomas)
- 1.8 Web Extension API (thomas)
- 1.9 Platform relations future (adam)
- 1.10 More GoFaster work (denschub)
Eric's Topsites Code review (karl)
- karl: Reviewing code https://github.com/webcompat/webcompat.com/pull/1591 Mostly syntax things. Also helped eric to have sublimeLinter and Sublime-linter-pep8 installed on his computer. It made me think that I should probably describe a bit more on how to set up sublime text so it becomes easier to stop syntax issues when writing code. I'm also thinking we should switch to flake8 instead of pep8. That would be issue https://github.com/webcompat/webcompat.com/issues/1473
- karl: We also worked on the code of the Webhook. https://github.com/webcompat/webcompat.com/pull/1615
LABELs discussion (ola)
Karl and Ola met about labels. We discussed about the labels and their categories.
- karl: documents about the current labels. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uCBbUx7TAZh_nIYn7U18Npceo1xQl_6j36BV-cmy1_g/edit?usp=sharing
- karl: There are currently 70 labels on https://github.com/webcompat/web-bugs/labels
- RESOLUTION: we would probably gain in simplicity by adoption a simple color BY meta keyword. So one color for all type-* one color for all browser-* etc.
- ola: we also need to clean up and add consistency for the context labels, which will be easy when they are categorized.
- karl: We still need to ask others if people would agree with this choice.
Dennis' system-addon review (eric)
- eric: Reviewed the code of Dennis.
Run a script to compare if we don't shorten URL in our current alexa webhook, how many issue can't have priority label (eric)
- eric: I do the 1-pass test today, with full host name matching, only 294/7840 issues found. Compared with 2-passes test before is 3212/7348. For me I choose to keep 2-passes, and collect black list (manually or we can use alexa site info API to know which domain we should always not do 2-passes)
Eric's priority labels for ranking review (guillaume)
- guillaume: reviewing code https://github.com/webcompat/webcompat.com/pull/1612. ready to merge, except a tiny comment about one var
Grid component (guillaume)
- guillaume: I tried to code the component. But my idea around the way how I have to code id was no good. So I have to restart the component, and focus on the design.
Add-on Lightning Talk in Layout Team (thomas)
- tom: Thomas met with Jet V to discuss his add-on, then accepted his invite to give a lightning talk to the layout team at their meeting. Feedback was positive, with people expressing interest in using the add-on as soon as possible to help with efforts like Stylo, retained display lists, and even WebVR.
Web Extension API (thomas)
- tom: Thomas also worked on bug 1376991, to add a WebExtension API to clear cookies for specific hostnames.
Platform relations future (adam)
- adam_s: Met with Dees to discuss the future of platform relations. Introduced myself to the Pocket team, asked about getting URLs for trending content, they are very interested in helping us out. Also worked on bugs.
More GoFaster work (denschub)
- denschub: Worked more on our GoFaster future, including a Proof of Concept for injecting JS and CSS for further overriding broken sites.