Two Minutes (webcompat)
This is the summary of what you have done during the week. Feel free to add your own 2 minutes. Keep it short. Feel free to add your name if you think you need to share something.
- Adam: Triage of issues and creating presentation for Partner Relations
- Dennis: Fixing android issues. Fixing issues in my tooling (after we removed the needsdiagnosis-important label, my stuff broke). Implemented something in my dashboard to show off when Eric landed his labels. Working on the Devtools UI for Tom's extension a bit.
- Eric: Issue triage and diagnosis. Fix webcompat-to-buzilla extension "See Also" bug. Prepare slides for Developer Conference in Taipei.
- Karl: Web Triage. Reviewing old webcompat issues. Coding webcompat.com for switching to Milestones. Investigating -webkit-appearance.
- Mike: Added an ellipsis to the Report Site Issue button, per UX. Travel to Taipei. Work with Eric and Karl on -webkit-appearance tests: https://miketaylr.com/bzla/webkit-appearance.html. Discussions and work to move webcompat bug status to use milestones.
- Oana: Continue testing on TW Locale. Investigate issues.
- Ola: Conference, finished up the first milestone on cli tool. should be good for first migration. LSG.
- Sergiu: PTO
- Thomas: Needsdiagnosis work, also working on a patch for bug 1035774 (support for interaction media features)
Broken Voices of the Web
Web Compatibility Progress
FIXED (no DUPLICATE)
- 2017-08-29 Desktop Play lists overlap each other in new Youtube Theme
- 2017-09-01 Desktop Gmail compose window is blank if the previous compose window is closed with the (ESC) key