Two Minutes (webcompat)
This is the summary of what you have done during the week. Feel free to add your own 2 minutes. Keep it short. Feel free to add your name if you think you need to share something.
- Adam: Partner meetings, outreach to 3rd party DLL crashers, bit of compat outreach, some triage.
- Dennis: A bit of triage, a bit of diagnosis, a bit of profiling, a bit of bugfixing.
- Eric: Issue trage and diagnosis. Finish Mozilla Developer Conference in Taipei.
- Karl: Made progress on Shoki (minutes script). Had meeting with Google about Web Compat. Testing and documenting issues with GitHub search API. Triage/contacts focusing on priority bugs.
- Mike: Went to a wedding in Utah. It was cold. Worked on triage and focused on v55 carryover regressions.
- Oana: Continue testing on TW locale. Investigated and triage issues.
- Ola: Working on https://github.com/webcompat/webcompat.com/issues/1826#issuecomment-331300308 and LSG + on my talks for next week.
- Sergiu: Continue testing on TW locale. Investigated and triage issues.
- Thomas: Work on my regression tool addon, issue diagnosis, and bugs like 1400748, 792808, and 928150 (XHR and canvas spec compliance).