Scribed by Mike
OKR Check-in (miketaylr)
- OKR docs
- sergiu: me and Oana finished going through all our already logged issues that were in NeedsDiagnosis state. We began looking at all other issues in that state, starting with the oldest. We can't recall what was the initial OKR agreement, though, regarding the NeedsDiagnosis recheck. If we agreed upon rechecking the issues we logged, then we're at 100%, but if we measure against all the issues in NeedsDiagnosis state, we're at only 10% (page 4 out of 31).
Old NeedsTriage (Sergiu)
We observed that many issues logged by users that have NeedsInfo label are left without answer. We suggest closing them as incomplete 15 days after the label was set.
- mike: SGTM. Close as incomplete and leave a comment for people to leave a comment and we can re-open/investigate, etc.
Two Minutes ( 🐝 )
This is the summary of what you have done during the week. Feel free to add your own 2 minutes. Keep it short. Feel free to add your name if you think you need to share something.
- Adam: Outreach, blog post, experiments (1.5% of all bugs have NSFW tag), bit of metrics work
- Dennis: Diagnosis, GoFaster
- Karl: PTO. Webcompat.com #2203, #2215. Outreach. PTO-mails (not too bad, Only 1500).
- Guillaume: Webcompat.com #2090, scaffold out frontend for webcompat metrics
- Mike: PTOOOOOOOOO, also some work with eng leadership on [webcompat:p1] stuff, outreachy reviews
- Ola: Various meetings, webcompat.com (outreachy + refactor), blog post, conference aftermath, sick
- Oana: Investigate, triage and check needsdiagnosis issues.
- Sergiu: Triage work & NeedsDiagnosis re-check.
- Thomas: diagnosis queue burn-down (work on the diagnoses that i was asked to look at).
PTO / Travel ( 🐝 )
- Dennis: 2018-03-15 to 2018-03-20 Paris for a MDN hackathon weekend. PTO on 19.+20.
- Mike: 2018-03-09 to 2018-03-14. PTO