Scribed by Mike
OKR Check-in (final one of Q3) (miketaylr)
Q4 OKRs (miketaylr)
- Mike: Collect your Q4 OKR ideas here: https://webcompat-meet.herokuapp.com/Jp7y4WR_SyanomzbfmaoGA
FYI Weekly Report Frontend (laghee)
I may not make it to the meeting, so I just wanted to update on dashboard progress. There's a PR for the endpoint on metrics-server, and I'm working on... something... that hopefully turns out to be a rough module for Guillaume to look at in React in the next few days. (hopefully not as scary as the first PR I made Karl look at... 🤞)
Two Minutes ( 🐝 )
This is the summary of what you have done during the week. * Feel free to add your own 2 minutes. * Keep it short. * Feel free to add your name if you think you need to share something.
- Adam: PTO, catchup on bugs / email, HBO meeting :) \o/
- Dennis: Diagnosis, Debugging Hardware issues, Fennec GoFaster overrides, talking to Softvision, ...
- Karl: needsdiagnosis. Finished HTTP POST. Helping a couple of new contributions on webcompat.com (probably some outreachy candidates). Traveling on Friday (JST) to France.
- Kate: Setting up temporary endpoint for weekly issues count (PR on metrics-server), falling hard for pythonanywhere.com, hacking on React with dubious results so far
- Mike: Writing docs, reviewing some code, poking at bugs, a bit of darkfunnel maintenance, talking stuff.
- Oana: Triage/Investigate issues. Investigate and report Tracking Protection issues. Enterprise testing.
- Sergiu: PTO, catch up with e-mails, Enterprise testing
- Thomas: Past two weeks: mostly diagnosis, then mostly converting the webcompat reporter to a webextension (also some Blipz work, turning off the Fennec GWS/FB experiment, and bz1453493, bz1482752, bz1493550, bz1398718, bz1454325, bz1449613).
PTO / Travel ( 🐝 )
- Karl: 2018-09-30 to 2018-10-03 (work week with Mike and Guillaume. Paris)
- Karl: 2018-10-04 to 2018-10-06 (Paris-Web Conference)
- Mike: 2018-09-30 to 2018-10-05 (work week in Paris)