Scribed by Dennis (so Tom can reboot his brain ;))
Locales testing (Sergiu)
Cipri finished the Indonesian locale testing. We suggest discontinuing the remaining locales testing (Hong Kong, Singapore, Poland, UK, Russia), since we are now owners of the Triage activity. https://wiki.mozilla.org/Compatibility/Mobile_Testing_Surveys
- Sergiu: I think this task should be done now, as we've just finished workong on Indonesian.
- Mike: I agree! Sunsetting the locale testing after Indonesian is a good idea.
Tracking protection issues (Sergiu)
Other than applying the TP label, and closing them as Non-Compat (?) should we also stop mentioning the issues in the See Also lists of the BZ meta TP issue? https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1101005
- Sergiu: I don't know what we should do here.
- Mike: I asked Adam to set up a meeting with relevant security people, so we understand what we can do going forward.
- Mike: Let's keep linking them, the list might be useful to someone eventually.
- Oana: Are there any news about cookies testing?
- Mike: That's one of the things we're trying to understand. Adam and I will report back, and we can add you to the meeting once Adam has set it up.
Q1 OKRs refresh (miketaylr)
https://github.com/mozilla/webcompat-team-okrs/projects/4 Let's look at what we're going to work on this quarter, and assign owners.
Two Minutes ( 👹 )
This is the summary of what you have done during the week. * Feel free to add your own 2 minutes. * Keep it short. * Feel free to add your name if you think you need to share something.
- Abdul: Holidays and Mobile Triaging
- Adam: PTO, family things, cleaning fun.
- Cipri: Triage issues.
- Dennis: PTO, co-running a conference with 17.000 people, more PTO, and eMails.
- Guillaume: <3
- Karl: holidays happened. new year happened. Massive cold happened. Then needsdiagnosis and reviews for webcompat.com Mariana's performance work. And that's about it.
- Kate: <3
- Mariana: Worked on my blog post about server performance & on the huge PR about removing markdown-it
- Mike: Some holidays, some emails. SQL training.
- Oana: Triage issues , relaxing PTO.
- Sergiu: PTO, Christmas, Triage, New Year, Triage.
- Thomas: Christmas PTO, work on addons and bug 1513541, New Year's PTO, work on diagnosis
PTO / Travel ( 👹 )
- Karl: 2019-01-14 (Public Holiday)
- Cipri : 2019-01-21 to 2019-02-04 (Parental Leave)
- Oana, Sergiu: 2019-01-24 (Public Holiday)
- Sergiu: 2019-01-25