Scribed by Mike
OKR Checkin (miketaylr)
https://github.com/mozilla/webcompat-team-okrs/projects/7 We also added confidence labels, since we're halfway through. One OKR to focus on is the outreach one.
Two Minutes ( 👹 )
This is the summary of what you have done during the week. * Feel free to add your own 2 minutes. * Keep it short. * Feel free to add your name if you think you need to share something.
- Abdul: Rejections and too much eating
- Cipri: Triage, Sitewait/Needscontact confirmation testing
- Dennis: Getting people to fix Fenix, talking with people about Focus, Banging my Head against a wall during development of a dashboard.
- Guillaume: _
- Karl: conference
- Kate: Added contact-ready status to metrics dashboard (front-end PR waiting), cleanup for metric server issues, investigated TSCI integration options.
- Ksenia: postMessage support on webcompat.com
- Mike: In Mountain View for the week (speaking at Google on Thursday). Doing some planning with Adam for next year.
- Oana: Triage, TSCI, Sitewait and Needscontact issues testing.
- Sergiu: Triage, TSCI, revisit Sitewait and Needscontact issues
- Thomas: (hacking on geckoview, not coming to team meetings)
PTO / Travel ( 👹 )
Coming holidays across the world https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/
- Karl: 2019-11-11 Tokyo moz dev roadshow
- Karl: 2019-11-13 Seoul moz dev roadshow
- Kate: 2019-11-11 to 2019-11-15 (in the Dolomites, mostly offline)
- Dennis: 2019-11-21 to 2019-12-02 PTO (Somewhere over the Rainbow)
- Karl: 2019-12-21 to 2020-01-01 PTO (off the line)
- Dennis: 2019-12-23 to 2020-01-03 PTO (Under a Christmas Tree)
- Oana: 2019-11-15 to 2019-11-18 PTO (last days of autumn)
- Sergiu: 2019-12-02 to 2019-12-06 PTO (visiting relatives in Germany)