Scribed by Dennis
OKR Checkin (miketaylr)
Let's talk about how to keep up with them.
- karl: needinfo or assigned. I use both. But to give context about the current load.
- karl: 5 adam, 0 cipri, 8 dennis, 4 karl, 6 ksenia, 6 mike, 2 oana, 21 philip (foolip), 1 sergiu, 15 thomas. It doesn't seem that bad. Does it? For thomas, there is an effect where I'm probably guilty of. Thomas is often answering his needsinfo. So I have a tendency to ask him more than others. And also for thomas, 6 of them are for firefox-reality (which I would personally close. :p )
- tom: let's not forget Bugzilla, too. I'm not sure if Karl gets much ni? on Bugzilla, but I know Dennis, Mike, and I do (and I'm guessing Ksenia will be getting more and more over time, too). As long as we make sure things don't slip, and find a way to get others like foolip to acknowledge them regularly enough, I guess things might be okay?
- karl: indeed on bugzilla, I get ni? maybe once or twice a week only.
- karl: We could discuss those in a meeting.
- mike: For context, this was just me feeling guilty of my needinfos, wondering if other people have ideas.
- karl: It's frustrating when people don't respond to needinfos. Maybe people forget it since there is no direct reminder on GitHub for needinfos
- karl: On Bugzilla, I reply quickly most of the time. On GitHub, I sometimes forget them.
- mike: If anyone is looking for a fun side project, someone could build a bot that checks for needinfos on GitHub and sends pings. Not sure if this is worth it, since the issue is not too big yet. Maybe this is just a reminder.
- mike: Some people prioritze needinfos from people outside the team a bit more.
- karl: The team at Softvision is very good at responding.
- karl: On GitHub, it's helpful if, in addition to setting the needinfo label, people mention the username. That makes it easy to filter.
FYI: ZNC server (miketaylr)
Mike is hosting a (secure) znc instance on znc.miketaylr.com. If someone on the team would like an account until Moz IRC disappears, just ping me.
Two Minutes ( 👹 )
This is the summary of what you have done during the week. * Feel free to add your own 2 minutes. * Keep it short. * Feel free to add your name if you think you need to share something.
- Abdul: Traveling and job interviews
- Cipri: Triage/TSCI/Sitewait/Needscontact testing, Webcompat new design exploratory testing.
- Dennis: Usual work, nothing fancy.
- Guillaume: _
- Karl: needsdiagnosis. Some contacts/ outreach/closing bugs. But a lot of devops these last couple of days for fabric and A/B testing.
- Kate: added contactready bugs to server side of metrics, trying to wrap head around TSCI stuff, forgetting about time zones, mourning slow death of my crappy/wonderful Renault.
- Mike: Still sickd a;lskdjf;alskdfj;a sldfkja;sdf. Deploying AB testing stuff (and fixing a few bugs).
- Oana: Triage, TSCI testing, Sitewait & Needscontact confirmation. Webcompat new design exploratory testing.
- Sergiu: Triage, Sitewait & Needscontact confirmation, Webcompat new design exploratory testing.
- Thomas: So much diagnosis.
PTO / Travel ( 👹 )
Coming holidays across the world https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/
- Cipri: 2019-11-01 PTO
- Ksenia: 2019-10-28 to 2019-11-01 PTO
- Dennis: 2019-11-01 Public Holiday
- Karl: 2019-11-04 to 2019-11-06 PTO (Nov 4 is culture day.)
- Karl: 2019-11-11 Tokyo moz dev roadshow
- Karl: 2019-11-13 Seoul moz dev roadshow
- Dennis: 2019-11-21 to 2019-12-02 PTO (Somewhere over the Rainbow)
- Karl: 2019-12-21 to 2020-01-01 PTO (off the line)
- Dennis: 2019-12-23 to 2020-01-03 PTO (Under a Christmas Tree)