- Surface the most pressing needs in reporting, workflow improvement and analysis support that help users of the crash system answer the questions they need.
- Prioritized (PI, P2, P3) features that we would like to get on the short-term Socorro development roadmap.
- Development of detailed specs for reports and features so they can be implemented.
- Categorized bug lists
- Explosive crashes analysis
- User Notifications
- Stability Update Pages
External reports that exist and probably should go onto Socorro proper in the mid to long term (with bugs on moving them over):
- List of Firefox nightly builds, liked to crash queries per build: http://dbaron.org/mozilla/crashes-by-build (bug 640242)
- Top crashes per day, rank comparison, trends, plugin crashes: https://crash-analysis.mozilla.com/chofmann/ (bug 640237, bug 640238, bug 640241)
- Correlation analysis (CPU cores, modules, add-ons): https://crash-analysis.mozilla.com/crash_analysis/ (bug 536649)
- Top second frame: http://people.mozilla.com/~aphadke/topSecondFrame/ (possibly part of bug 527304)
- Explosiveness (in preparation of bug 629062), components (bug 697581), devices (bug 687115), startup: https://crash-analysis.mozilla.com/rkaiser/ (detailed links in CrashKill - Reports & Tools)
- Weekly Crash Bug Stats
- Weekly Socorro Bug Stats
- Stability Dashboard