Creative Collective Test Plan draft
* Link me please!
Planned Release date:
* Release is currently scheduled for Q3 2009
* Stephen Donner (irc:stephend) * Krupa Raj (irc:krupa)
QA Support Level:Level 2 (Custom)See all our Support levels
As a custom Level 2, this project will differ from a Level 1 and a Level 2 in that QA will test everything we would normally test for a Level 1 (end-to-end), but also lean on the community more for testing, as well as loosen up shipping requirements (we can live with minor polish bugs, etc.)
QA will cover:
- Creating and executing the Test Plan (this document)
- Detailed Browser Compatibility testing
- No IE 6 support (per rdoherty/webdev)
- Doctype validation
- Basic Formatting and Appearance
- Link validation
- User interactions
- Need to specify details here
- (Still need to define webdev support for this)
- Accessibility testing-Marco?
- Localization testing-???[May have to involve the Localization community early on]
- Unit Testing
- Performance testing (Load, Volume, Stress)
- White Box testing
- Security testing
- Verifying copy is correct
- Ensuring that final designs are correct
- Entry criteria:
- Mocks/Specs are made available to the QA team
- QA team has access to staging server
- MCC website is ready for testing
- Exit Criteria
- No crashing bugs.
- All features under the scope of this release are functional.
- All P0 and P1 bugs are either fixed or deferred.
- All P0/P1 fixes are verified by QA and marked as such in Bugzilla.
- QA has verified that the fixes have not caused major regression.
- Test Plan
- Bug reports
- Interim status updates
- There is no schedule slippage from development.
- No feature creep.
- QA has the latest specs;QA is always informed of any changes to the project
- Risks and their management:
- Need to fill information here